Attractive labels plus important safety information
Household products labels need to fill many roles. Not only are the products – cleaners, soaps, laundry detergents, furniture polishes – versatile, the label is as well. A household products label needs to be durable and informative. And of course, it must be aesthetically appealing and capable of standing out on a crowded shelf.
Functionally speaking, adherence to the package is critical for this label market. The substrate and ink have to be able to withstand external agents like sunlight, chemicals from the product, and water. The label will typically encounter these elements throughout normal use of the product.
Household Label Tips
• Flexo label printing allows bright colorful label in up to 10 colors.
• Expanded text labels with multiple layer construction let you handle large amounts of copy for ingredients, caution and handling instructions.
• Durable label materials hold up to harsh storage conditions and consumer handling.
• Adding lamination to your label will help it look better and last longer.
• Custom die shapes can match your label to the lines of the container.
• Matching front & back labels can enhance a products design and they can be easily applied using a label applicator system.
• Add a QR to engage your customers.
All labels can be applied using a label applicator system.