Pressure-Sensitive Food Labels
Food labels provide vital information about your food, displayed on stickers for both staff and customers. We print labels that allow businesses conform to current legislation and provide accurate information to avoid the risks of allergies and food-borne illness by using a simple sticker. Day of the week and allergen labels are available as disposable and permanent labels to provide clear information which protects both you and your customers. Sauce bottle adhesive labels will ensure you can easily identify your sauces and they are dishwasher proof for over 1000 washes. Food label dispensers also provide a straightforward colour-coded food rotation system, making the process of labelling simple and effective
Food Label Tips
• Food packaging has to endure a wide range of environmental extremes from frozen food in a freezer to wet and humid storage.
• Weber offers facestocks and adhesives that can withstand these hardships with ease.
• Our quality testing assures your label performance.• We offer label options that comply with FDA standards for indirect food contact, too.
• And to help your label stand out, we also can add hot and cold foil transfer printing
Will your container go through a HPP system to pasteurize your food product? Make sure you talk with a labeling expert about selecting the right label material for high pressure processing.
• Add a laminate or spot varnish to areas of your label to highlight specific features.
• Booklet labels can add additional pages to your label that can contain recipes, health information or coupons.
• Add a QR Code or SnapTag to direct consumers to your social media pages.