ZXP SERIES 8
HIGH SECURITY RETRANSFER CARD PRINTERS
With Zebra’s innovative ZXP Series 8 retransfer card printer line and Windows certified Drivers and ZMotif SDK software, create vivid color and monochrome cards on-demand with picture-perfect image quality. This retransfer printer is ideal for printing on uneven card surfaces, such as smart cards, or for when the application calls for very high image quality or cards that are more durable and abrasion resistant. Using an innovative retransfer print process, the Zebra ZXP Series 8 delivers superior print resolution at the fastest speeds in its class for high-quality photo ID cards with images and graphics that look more like glossy magazine prints than ordinary ID photos. The printer’s modular design provides flexibility to add a variety of encoding options as needed. Single or dual sided lamination is also available.
With fast speeds and a modular design, the printer is ideal for applications requiring a high-quality image, high security or printing on an uneven card.
Best-in-class throughput for printing, encoding and laminating – due in part to the patent-pending simultaneous two-sided retransfer process plus efficient landscape print mode – increases your operational efficiency without sacrificing quality.
Based on Zebra’s image-processing technology, photo-quality colour and resolution are obtained to meet your quality and brand specifications
Designed inside and out to be reliable and durable, reducing repair costs and downtime.
• ID and access-control cards
• Government-issued driver’s licences
• National ID and voter registration cards
• Instant issuance of financial cards
• Personalised gift, membership and loyalty cards
• Smart cards in travel, gaming and entertainment
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsZXP SERIES 8 Brouchure
- Fast Speed Printing
- Anti-microbial Casing
- 2-Colour Printing
- High Speed Throughput 203 / 305 dpi
- Flexible Connectivity
- User friendly operation
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Unicode Support
- Built in Emulation Language
- Applies label up to 6″ high x 12″ long
•Stand-alone or add to a production line
• Placement accuracy of 0.03″If you are looking for a reliable, economical bottle-wrap labelling system that is easy to set up and simple to maintain, then check out the Weber 121.Industries that use the Model 121:
• Craft beer labelling
• Medical and pharmaceutical container labelling
• Food/Sauce bottle labelling
• Cylindrical beverage & juice bottle labelling
Fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Daily operation couldn’t be simpler, thanks to a new ribbon cartridge with more status iconsView Product
The brand-new Weber 121 system features a cost-efficient Alpha Compact labelling system mated with a wrap conveyor for a compact, easy-to-use solution for labelling bottles and other round straight-walled products.
This heavy-duty wrap-labeller can be inserted into your production line to give you consistent end-to-end labelling and better control over your production.