MC55A0 Mobile Computer Series
Delivering the Latest in Technology in a Compact and Lightweight Form Factor
When managers and task workers are on the move inside the facility, the rugged MC55A0 mobile computer keeps everything they need to take instant action at their fingertips. Pure business on the inside and smart styling on the outside, the MC55A0 lets workers access business applications, scan bar codes, snap a photo, view a video and place a private or push-to-talk call to virtually anyone in the facility—all with a single device.
Innovative Features of the MC55A0 Mobile Computer Series
High Powered Platform
- Features our MAX MPA 2.0 best-in-class standards-based technology architecture
- Marvell® PXA320 @ 806 MHz provides best-in-class application performance coupled with ubiquitous mobility inside the enterprise
Advanced Wireless Connectivity
- Works on virtually any wireless LAN. The 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio connects to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLANs for cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the office and hot spots
- Bluetooth® v2.1 with EDR provides a wireless connection to more device types
The Most Rugged Design
- MAX Rugged for industry leading rugged design and reliability
Automate the Capture of Virtually Any Type of Data
- MAX Data Capture for advanced high-performance multi-mode data capture
- Choose one of four bar code scanning options that can read even damaged and poor quality codes
- Advanced sleek design for ease of use and user comfort
- Crystal clear text and graphics with our MAX Display
Business-Class Motion Sensing
- MAX Sensor for the intelligence to sense and act on motion
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
AUTOMATE INVENTORY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
With the value-priced MC2100, get the features you need – from rugged design and superior ergonomics to powerful processing – to the get the job done.View Product
The PV-1000 Portable display and collection unit has been introduced in response to the requests of our customers, who appreciate the ease of use and high level of repeatable accuracy of the Axicon PC and Mac-based verifiers, but would like to add portability to their quality processes. For existing Axicon verifier customers who now
find that portability would be beneficial in their quality control there is no need to purchase a new verifier – just add a portable display and collection unit to work with the existing equipment – the Axicon PV-1000.
A revolutionary design delivers revolutionary productivity gains…one more hour, per worker, per shift.
Businesses looking for the next innovation in warehouse mobility to boost warehouse productivity, have just found it: the rugged TC8000. What makes the TC8000 so special? EverythingView Product
The M5900RVe is a rugged industrial printer with the “e” Series high performance. It is designed specifically for demanding direct thermal applications.