Dressings, Oils and Sauce Labels
When it comes to hot sauces, BBQ sauces, dressings and all types of cooking oils, you need to make your customer get hungry. And your label has to get your flavor message across to the customer. A good label design will entice them to try your brand. Bright, colorful labels can be used to create families of products, too. Check out some of the eye-catching labels below.
A Great Looking Label Sets You Out From The Crowd.
Dressing, Oil & Sauce Label Tips
- Use clear label material or foils to create dimensional effects with your label.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to the environment if they are exposed to oils or refrigerated conditions.
- Use a unique label material with a texture to add style and touch to your label.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching so your brand becomes well known by sight. Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can scan it for more info about your company, free offers, recipes and more.
Weber can also help you apply your labels with a label applicator sized to fit your needs, from small boutique dressing companies to large automated production labellers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsLabel Portfolio Brochure
When choosing the right label for your detergent or liquid soap product, it’s important to get a label material that will stand up to exposure to the product. The label is going to get wet and abused. Weber can help you decide on the right materials that will look great and yet be durable enough to take harsh treatment of repeated soakings and squeezing.View Product
Use long-lasting Polytag label material for finished lumber in a harsh environment. If you are tagging and labeling finished lumber for a home center or your own lumber yard, you need easy-to-read labels that will last. Harsh environments can take a toll on labels and your bottom line. Bar codes need to be readable from assembly line to customer check-out. We can help.View Product
High standards and dedicated inspection for quality assurance. Medical device labels require strict quality control during every step of the manufacturing process. On-press and post-press video inspection guarantees finished labels that meet your requirements.View Product
Weber can provide you with a selection of label facestocks to solve virtually any labeling application. Each facestock features certain characteristics for superior performance in specific work environments.View Product